There are two primary issues to consider in selecting collections to digitize:
- Collection Value (Written by Grace Agnew, Rutgers University Libraries):
Would the collection provide more value, to the organization and to its users, if it were available in digital form?
- NJDH Collection Development Policy
- Copyright: does the organization have the right to digitize and disseminate the resources in the collection?
- Copyright Issues for Digital Collections
Written by Grace Agnew, Rutgers University Libraries, August 8, 2006 and Jim Robertson, New Jersey Institute of Technology, August 21, 2003.
- NJDH Copyright Policy
- NJDH Creative Commons License
- NJDH Interim Risk Assessment Strategy